Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback and Suggestions (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Post Suggestions and Feedback... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12)

Shaggy 12-18-2004 07:27 PM

Post Suggestions and Feedback...

I'm always looking for ideas from you guys for this forum. Let me know what you would like to see here on this forum and for the the front page.

What I plan on having on the front page, is walkthroughs, cheats, screenshots of new FF games, a chatroom, reviews of each games, and so on.

Please let me know what you would like to see! ;)

Gumdrop 12-18-2004 07:41 PM

for the front page how about a art section of some form? you could have a fan art section on the main site and a sub forum on the forums for submitting work.

Shaggy 12-18-2004 07:48 PM

There ya go. Great idea!

Gumdrop 12-18-2004 07:53 PM

thanks ^_^
I have another one, seeing as I have not noticed one, maybe you should add a video games section where you can talk about games other than ff?

Shaggy 12-18-2004 07:55 PM

Will put one up!

Gumdrop 12-18-2004 08:04 PM

I have another one! seeing as most people do not have much to say about the older ff instead of the forums ff1-4 then five and six maybe just have one-six? some people will feel over whelmed by to many forums its best to take ones that wont be posted in much off the main board or try to shrink them down or have them as sub forums (I learnt this from my own forums).

Shaggy 12-18-2004 08:09 PM

OK.. I will merge them soon. ;)

Gumdrop 12-18-2004 08:11 PM

I'm glad you like all my ideas so far ^_^
I will try to think of more good ones soon ;)

Spiff 02-24-2005 07:58 PM

I don't see anyone using the Sports forum, anybody wanting to talk about that can do it in off topic. Simplicity is a very good thing.:)

Spiff 02-25-2005 02:23 PM

FeedBack!

I like how you can close certain windows, makes it a lot less cluttered.

Shaggy 02-25-2005 07:46 PM

What do you mean about close certain windows?

Spiff 02-25-2005 08:08 PM

The little arrows at the edge of the forums, they minimize a whole section.

Shaggy 02-26-2005 05:48 AM

Oh yea..I see what ya mean... ;)

Spiff 03-06-2005 04:49 PM

Suggestion, Shouldn't FFX and FFX-2 have the same forum and FF11 it's own? Maybe it's just me.

Quezacotl 04-01-2005 05:26 PM

Yeah, either that or make them all separate. FFX and FFX-2 together wouldn't seem to bad, but grouping FFX and FFXI together doesn't make a great deal of sense to me when they're completely different games. =\

ShadowHeart 05-12-2005 06:32 AM

I have a suggestion, Shaggy. You shall correct all the typos in the forum descriptions and forum names :D Nah, there's only a few, but still :p

Shaggy 05-12-2005 08:28 PM

What typos.. :p

FFnut 05-12-2005 09:54 PM

Key: typo
This makes no sense
wrong word to make this phrase

Final Fantasy I - IV
Discus the oldie by goodie Fantasy games here. (by should be but here)

Final Fantasy VII
Here you can talk about Final Fantasy 7, for Playstion and PC!

Other Video Games
Here you can find info on gmaes that are not FF realated. Post the games you want to talk about in hrere!

Final Fantasy Triva
If you think you know a lot about Final Fantasy or want to see who does. Test each others knowledge of FF world in here.

RPG Discussion
Hewre you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Visual Creations
Show off your artistic ablities or ask for art and photoshop related advice!

Sports Arena
Have a favorite sport. or team. Let us know here.

Just to name a few, I'm sure I missed a couple...

alfaitha 05-13-2005 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens cloud
for the front page how about a art section of some form? you could have a fan art section on the main site and a sub forum on the forums for submitting work.

I would also be very interested in seeing an art section. I can supply you with craploads of fanrt if you need any.

LoKuS 05-13-2005 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FFnut
Final Fantasy I - IV

It should be "but".

Shaggy 05-13-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfaitha
I would also be very interested in seeing an art section. I can supply you with craploads of fanrt if you need any.

There is a forum already up here :

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24

and lets see those craploads of fanart!! :D

Shaggy 05-13-2005 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FFnut
Key: typo
This makes no sense
wrong word to make this phrase

Final Fantasy I - IV

Final Fantasy VII
Here you can talk about Final Fantasy 7, for Playstion and PC!

Other Video Games
Here you can find info on gmaes that are not FF realated. Post the games you want to talk about in hrere!

Final Fantasy Triva
If you think you know a lot about Final Fantasy or want to see who does. Test each others knowledge of FF world in here.

RPG Discussion
Hewre you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Visual Creations
Show off your artistic ablities or ask for art and photoshop related advice!

Sports Arena
Have a favorite sport. or team. Let us know here.

Just to name a few, I'm sure I missed a couple...

LOL, I didn't know that I was that bad. I was just rushing through it, trying to get it all done before I lost any sign ups. I'll fix it now. :p

Shaggy 05-13-2005 02:18 AM

All fixed..anyhting else? :p

ShadowHeart 05-13-2005 01:36 PM

Hardwarwe Heaven

/\
||
*wacks Shaggy over the head with a stick*

Oh, and why is "The crystal comes back!" in the FF9 board description in bold? I take it you did it on purpose, just curious as to why? :)

Shaggy 05-15-2005 04:39 AM

Ha ha, no wonder my head hurts. :p

alfaitha, where are those fanart images?? :)

alfaitha 05-15-2005 03:22 PM

im workin on em, gimme like, two more days to finish photoshoping :P

Squall Leonhart 12-27-2005 05:01 PM

Re: Post Suggestions and Feedback...

I have a very good idea, we should have a FF jeopardy!Then with every question you get more gil.

Squall Lionheart 01-24-2006 02:04 PM

I don't know if you seen it but there was a poll in which it was agreed that from half the people think that FF8 is the best!....Not that I object about other FF's at all, But I would've loved it to add more FF8 people in the RPG since I found few FF8 Monsters & GFs and NO CHARACHTERS AT ALL.....I know it might be hard work...but don't take my word for it if you want...you can just ask other people's oppinions too....

Tiny Bronco 01-24-2006 05:47 PM

Me thinks there should be different ways to get gil. Like a monster arena were instead of getting expiereince you get like 5 gil. :)

Arkacia 01-25-2006 11:24 PM

There is no way to make the monster area give gil. I've looked and looked. It's just not possible with the way the RPG Hack is set up. Sorry.

Squall Lionheart 01-26-2006 09:40 PM

To be honest...I prefer it this way...
Especially since they can be gained throught battles or lotteries...

Tiny Bronco 01-27-2006 05:52 PM

The whole monster arena gil thing was just an idea. It would be nice if you could get small amounts of gil in other ways though. Thanks for trying to set up the monster arena thing Arkacia anyway. :)

Squall Lionheart 01-27-2006 10:30 PM

.....but too much ways of gaining Gils might destract members from posting....
& am I able to use & own more than a single magic in battles? or buying one removes the other?

Staircase 06-25-2006 01:17 PM

I think you ahould add a IRC chatroom. Thoes are always fun and bring the community members closer. Put ffx/x2 and xi in two different forums, and put sports as a sub category under off-topic meybe? Thanks =)

richboywonder 07-08-2006 03:59 PM

when you battle you can have like a two on two battle or three on three battle wouldn't that be cool.

Zeromus_X 07-08-2006 04:53 PM

Putting FFX and FFX-2 is more sightly, and giving FFXI its own forum would just be better organised. That's the only thing that's always bugged me.

Although I don't see any FFXI players here anyway...:p

Griever 07-13-2006 11:42 PM

What about maybe adding some more midis to the monster arena?

I have some excellent versions of final fantasy themes on my computer from "The Black Mages"

And i can get many many more. I just think it would give the monster arena music list a little more variety.

Another suggestion i have is maybe making a signature/avatar making forum, where members who are good at making them can make signatures and avatars for other people, and in exchange the person could pay them some gil for their efforts...Or for free of course. Just an idea.

Zeromus_X 07-13-2006 11:49 PM

I did merge a few sig threads into another 'general signature thread', but nobody has used it for some time. However, that's a good idea, so I'll probably make another one.

Griever 07-14-2006 05:59 AM

I hope it's okay, i am thinking of making a nice picture to use as a banner somewhere on the site, i want to contribute to this forum in some way, i really enjoy it here. Since the banner on the top of the page is nothing but black mages i was tihnking about making it of Vivi.

If the admins like it, and they want to use it then they can put it where ever and maybe add a little extra feel to the site.

Just my little way of saying thanks for the awesome forum site =]

Shaggy 07-14-2006 10:52 AM

Sure Griever. Lets see what ya got :)