Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   FFnet RPG Hack (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   RPG Latest (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=481)

Tiny Bronco 04-07-2006 04:20 PM

Re: RPG Latest

I do because I have no life. :D :D :p ;) :D
I just got to level 21!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
I just realized that you can't buy the Lost Vest for a mage anymore, but I still have one. I'm the only person with a Lost Vest! Spiffyyyyy!

gcarev10 04-09-2006 11:49 AM

That is lon time under computer dont u think so and for the life dont think like that i am here to so i understand what u say but we have hope and hape is a b.....!

Tiny Bronco 04-09-2006 12:38 PM

Meh. I have a life. I just have a lot of free time cause I 'm in the 8th grade. Lots O Free Time! :D :cool:

Squall Lionheart 04-09-2006 01:44 PM

Well I'm hoping that the battle problems are solved quickly so I can train more......

Tiny Bronco 04-09-2006 02:08 PM

Nothing is stopping me from training. Is something wrong with your RPG?

EDIT: HEHEHEHEHEH EHHEHEHE HE! I'm happy! I just gained 19% of a level in the RPG thing! Thats hard to do when you are 18 and up. I found a much more efficient way of killing monsters! ;) :cool: ;) ;) :rolleyes:

Spiff 04-16-2006 02:00 PM

Quick question : Has anyone else had problems with cure? It takes my MP but doesn't restore my HP.

Zeromus_X 04-16-2006 04:15 PM

I've never had that happen to me, but I never used Cure since I used it the first time. It's just not worth it to recover a measly 100 HP.

ShadowHeart 04-20-2006 01:38 PM

There is a "feature" where Cure will have no effect if and only if you are fighting a monster and the monster attacks (and hits?) you in the same turn as you cast Cure. It will say that it healed you. Cure works fine in player vs player battles or if the monster defends.

Zeromus_X 04-20-2006 09:29 PM

Still, 100 HP just isn't worth it. :p Unless it's that much as a result of what you just said. It still only healed 100 HP in a player battle, so...I think items are much better.

ShadowHeart 04-21-2006 01:31 PM

Well, healing by spells is FAR cheaper than healing by items. You get 1 HP per Gil with an item (except with Tent, which gives even less, and Elixir which depends on your Max HP), while the Cure spells give 25 HP per Gil it costs to restore the MA. Even with the Elixir you need a max HP of more than 37,500 to be able to get that kind of cost efficiency, and I'm not sure that's even remotely possible. And for comparison, the healing center is 5 HP per Gil, which is also far better than items.

But.. there is still the problem that I would need to cast even the best healing spell 3 times to fully heal my HP atm, and I can't even use it yet (it's level 30).

Tiny Bronco 04-21-2006 07:25 PM

Yes. If I can ever get the Fire 3 spell I shall be Unstoppable!!! *Evil Laugh!*
The problems with the RPG Hack seemed to fix itself.

Squall Lionheart 04-22-2006 10:27 AM

I don't any problem with magics......
but you should list these problems in the battle problems thread...

Master Strife 04-25-2006 09:12 AM

erm... i dont even know how to work or get onto the RPG system, so if anyone would like to point me in the right direction that would be nice! :)

But if i can get some sort of a tutorial that would be even better! :)

thanks guys!

Squall Lionheart 04-25-2006 11:36 AM

It's a good thing that you want to train hard...
just be careful or you might end up dead...
http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=631

Tiny Bronco 04-27-2006 08:07 PM

I don't know if I'm just behind the times or if this is still going on, but I just found out that it seems like the RPG Hack is up and running again.