View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 09:19 PM   #56

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Re: I need your ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt Camui
Yeah I think thats one of the problems...spam. Its ridiculous and I am not saying that I was not part of the making of it because I was...but most of the other people that were on here were here to talk about FF and we kinda traveled away from that and started talking about other things like our personal lives which is great and all but it belongs somewhere else...
I think mainly what we need is people like mods and junk to actually do their job. When you see somethig that makes no sense what so ever to the topic, get rid of it. Or tell the people that are posting to knock it off. Just "general" members can only do so much. I know for awhile the FF discussion was getting out of hand. One reason why I left. Nothing was ever done about those sections until it was blown way over board. The cleaning up the forum sounds like a good idea though. That one big thing it does need.
Sorry if I might have repeated everything somebody else might of said. I don't have the time to read every page word for word. Good luck with the cleaning.
You do have a point with the moderating (sorry guys, but it is true). That isn't all their fault of course, as Shaggy and I haven't been around much to either manage moderation or ensure it is being carried out effectivly. As you all may have noticed however, I'm back, so the mods can expect whips to start cracking if they start slacking ;whi .

There is also the fact that members are all defacto mods. You all have the ability to report posts you find that break the rules. Please, don't be afraid of doing just that. The staff can't be everywhere and/or find everything, so every bit of help is appreciated .