View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:48 AM   #8

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Re: The narrow road/path often untraveled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra
I guess it's a good thing you don't understand. Naivety can be great, when it's supposed to. When you're naive, you don't ever think about what you COULD have done. You dwell on what you HAVE done. And believe you me, dwelling on my "What If's" and my problems together, that's too much for ANYONE to take.

So being dumbfounded is a gift. You take the hard road, and never think about how easy the easy road is. You devote your time to what you want, and that's getting to the end of the road.

And it's quite alright Faust. =D Nothing to apologize for.
Never in my life have I ever thought that being naive was really a good thing...sure, what you say is true...but, to me, being naive is a form of stupidity. Towards myself, anyway. I would never call someone else stupid if they were being naive. Argh, I don't know. ._.; I suppose that I'm truly dumbfounded now. X}

But if I AM naive, (and this can go for anyone else,) then does that always mean that I will take the hard road? Is it really such a good thing that I don't understand? Isn't it sometimes selfish to only be able to take care of yourself, because of something you don't exactly GET about someone/something else? I think that it's just too important that everyone SHOULD know...

I'm quite confused..