Thread: My Philosophy
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 05:54 AM   #21

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: My Philosophy

There is a LOT of pain and misery in this life - unfortunately, life's not fair. Seems like everyone has to 'start over' sometime and put away something in their past...whether that be family or friends or significant others. In the end I've learned not to blindly rely on others around me, but on God for my sanity and support. He's always there going through everything with me anyhow...but to acknowledge Him and lean on him to me isn't a crutch-->I'm not religious, I'm spiritual (big difference.) Therefore I don't agree with 'holy' wars or much government; however, not all of it is bad. I live in the U.S., and I think that if our founding fathers could see what we've done with the constitution, they'd roll over in their graves. It doesn't end there, but that's the basic feelings I can express about how I view life. My personal philosophy goes something like... By improving yourself, the world is made better. It begins with you, though...so if you want things to chance for you - you have to change.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote