View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #46

ThroneofDravaris
Chocobo Jockey

Re: Likes and dislike about VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider
- Actually it does, but I'm repeating myself, how much motivation do you need to become the most powerfull being with the ability to control existence???????? that's why you can overlook the motivation in that case or not give it too much importance if it wasn't clear enough .
No, you can’t. A character that has no backstory and no real motivation is still a two dimensional character, no matter how obviously entertaining it would be to control all existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider
-As for Seifer I'll have to ask you again, How? why? in What way? a short clip? in what way could they change the scene ENTIRELY? how important was that? how much significance would it add to his final appearance after it's all over? Why fade away from the main plot and the characters getting ready for SeeD's ultimate purpose for such a thing?
I have already stated several times that only a very short scene would have been required to fill out Seifer’s character and forshadow his appearance in the ending. It doesn’t have to interfere with the Final Battle at all; straight after the battle with Adel would have been just fine. This is important in that it would mend the continuity error within Disk 4 and provide a plausible, logical ending to a pivotal character within the game.
ThroneofDravaris is offline   Reply With Quote