Thread: Antichrist
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 11:42 AM   #9

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

Re: Antichrist

It is true that in some religions 7 is a "holy" number and 666 is supposed to represent the devil. I'm not superstitious though just saying that these are what they are supposed to "represent". But I had a great day yesterday so poop on that!

Anywho Arkacia was talking about how the U.S. army is tretched to thin and this makes me scared. I highly doubt we(the U.S.) will go to another war, but if war is declared on us, by the supposed "NEW Axis of Evil"(Man I can't beleive Bush called em that.)it would definetly mean a draft! North Korea has 1,000,000+ in a standing army. the The U.S. has I/4 of that has its army. True we have the worlds two largest air forces, but still. North Korea, Iran, and all the terrorists running around VS. the U.S. and allied countries. That would be like a Super Vietnam because you can never totally win a Guerilla War. We would have to kill like all of those countries' population to win and that would take a lot lot lot lot lot of Ground infantry which is exactly what we don't have. Basically, If the U.S. goes to another war we are screwed. I'm sick of hearing about how many people died across the world in the news.

This is why we are now trying to get an agreement worked out with Iran. It really scares me knowing that any therocracy could get their hands on Nukes or dirty bombs. Isreal is the only country that I would be O.K. with having that stuff, because they generally just defend themselves. A therocracy is a government that is based on religion. Most Middle East countries have this type of Therocracy/Islam governmet. So if there is a big religious war between these theocracys it means that they will definatly use Nuclear Powers to win if they get the chance.

Last edited by Tiny Bronco; 06-07-2006 at 11:46 AM.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote