View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 06:39 AM   #10

Suhiro
Samurai Biker

Re: -_- Where is our country going?

I dont get your mentality ppl...you elect a president in a campaign and he sends your sons to die...for what? oil...money...bigger wallets...who in the current president office gives a shit about Osama bin laden...they just send in the troops like they`re doing something...4 years after you elect Bush the new elections start and he practicaly tells you "Im gonna kill your soldiers again, elect me!" and you still choose him...im sorry we in Croatia have a Jackass-Euro-ass-licking president but he doesnt kill us...Bush drasticaly sends the army to Iraq...for oil...all the shit Bush did he did for himself only and the citizens of the US take the blame(at least that 55%) cuz they chose him...and then the magical circle goes on...

this post isnt ment to insult USA or its people its ment to dig a hole deep enough to put Bush in it :mad: cuz i hate him...Amrica is a powerfull nation thats a factbut without good leadership it can do more damage than good to the world

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass!" - G. Washington

.:My Photobucket Gallery:.
Suhiro is offline   Reply With Quote