Thread: Antichrist
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 07:03 AM   #5

Suhiro
Samurai Biker

Re: Antichrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethirothVII
Ok before we begin the ANTICHRIST is the son od the devil not a ANRACHIST both nearly similar but anrachist are either terroists or devil worshipers this is aimed at bush not peronal just cause there is a theory.

George Bush Antichrist
The antichrist is suspossed to be a powerful leader bush aint he might be in the richest country doesnt meen he knows how to run one and the antichrist comes from the rich christian west bush does however the antichrist is a military genius like hitler bush aint but bushes family ive been told got rich helping hitler kill jews. However bush military genius NO so dunno how he could help hitler anyway the antichrist is suspossed to bring a swift end to WW3 bush nope he is going to start it and the real antichrist can come to power while everyone is focused on geroge bush there is going to be a world war against east and west of course west wins even notradomus said it there is a lot more info just follow link i dont think he is the antichrist i think he is a decoy so the real antichrist can come to power easily without being question and the antichrist wants eerything 1 unless bush makes every1 white, speak english, rich and american and he gets world domination Ha he isnt wot do you think.

Bush Antichrist Link http://www.bushisantichrist.com/
In the Prophecies of Nostradamus he himself states that there will be 3 Atichrists in history...he doesnt mention the names offcourse but he states that the first one will stand proud and fall low - Napoleon maybe? He stood as proud as any and he fall as low as any...he conqured Europe then died on an island by himself...next, the second one will fall to himself - Hitler? He did shoot himself...i dont know what he said about the third one but there is a theory that the third one is Bush

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass!" - G. Washington

.:My Photobucket Gallery:.
Suhiro is offline   Reply With Quote