Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I post a lot? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3147)

Shinra Soldier 1 09-05-2007 04:48 PM

I post a lot?

I was going through my usual neighborhoods, you know FF7 and general FF topics discussions, then general discussions and I realized a post A LOT, or people don't post enough. All the topics were last replied in by me, I felt like I was being obnoxious, but i try to keep things active and everything, is this a good thing or should I slow down on posting?

Marius 09-05-2007 07:18 PM

Re: I post a lot?

no your fine its just that the forum has been dead lately . so you may have to wait a bit for a response thats all.

Hydra 09-05-2007 07:25 PM

Post all you want. =D

John isn't here, so it may be a little barren around that area of the forum. It'll get a little bit better though.

dappa 09-05-2007 07:29 PM

Carry on mate post as much as you can in those forums. It seems myself and John tend to do a lot of the posting in there so it will be nice to have another regular poster in there too.

clief101_ 09-05-2007 11:42 PM

id post alot more, but i can only get online an 1 hr day days a week at skool...i cant really get online at home, but i try to post as much as i can wen i can

id post more in ffVII but everytime i go there, im always the last to post in that forum, so i dont double post

dappa 09-06-2007 05:32 AM

It sucks dont it when you go on the ff forums and find your the last to post. If you look in the ff forums you'll find most of the last posts are either mine or johns

ThroneofDravaris 09-06-2007 06:05 AM

It's mainly just that most of those topics have been around for so long now that most people have said all they have to say in them and no one really has enough enthusiasm to come up with new topics, beyond threads in the spam forum.

Darkreno 09-06-2007 05:38 PM

yeah if you like postin a lot try hitten up the'' forum games''. good way to get exp. for rgp hack but you won't get no gil. but its still fun. well maybe for me.

clief101_ 09-09-2007 10:11 PM

dont ya get gil 4 postin anymore??

i gota go through the ff threads 2 post in them again

Doctor 09-16-2007 04:23 PM

Hmm....now it seems pretty lively here. Either that, or I'm merely just decieving myself. XP I myself am not always around because of school and busy weekdays in general, but I'm here as much as I possibly can be. =]

If you're on more at nighttime (like I usually am,) it probably won't be as active here as in the daytime, unless it's the weekend. It's common sense, really. XD

clief101_ 09-16-2007 09:57 PM

yeh but u gotta think of which time ur in...im in aussie l;and so im like ahead of every1 else...dats da only problem mentioning time

dappa 09-22-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
It's mainly just that most of those topics have been around for so long now that most people have said all they have to say in them and no one really has enough enthusiasm to come up with new topics, beyond threads in the spam forum.

Well to some extent that is true what you've said but i think an element of laziness for some users is also to blame for people not readin through all the threads and postin in them.

For me what tends to get me to post in a topic is what other people have left behind in their posts or whether or not its an interesting topic

clief101_ 09-23-2007 10:25 PM

tru tru...i dont really post in a topic i dont find interestin, wich is jus common sense on its own really

Shinra Soldier 1 10-08-2007 04:50 PM

I wish the forum would get more people, but I think it's still pretty big as it is, just not a lot of new people around that continue to post

dappa 10-08-2007 09:41 PM

This happened last year for awhile and it picked up again but this time i'm worried because this time its seems to be going on for longer. The lack of posting.