Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Battle music for the classic ffs (1-6) (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2823)

dappa 06-14-2007 07:47 PM

Battle music for the classic ffs (1-6)

We have a thread comparing the boss music from these classic final fantasies

So lets discuss the normal battling music for them.

Which one is your favorite?

Myself I love the battle music from final fantasy 6. It is one of those themes for me I cant get outta my head and wanna listen to it more.

I'd say a close second for me would be final fantasy 2.

Zeromus_X 06-14-2007 08:32 PM

Re: Battle music for the classic ffs (1-6)

I would have to say I enjoy Final Fantasy III's the best. I never grew tired of listening to it. It even has one of the coolest names for a battle theme, "The Rocking Grounds" (the Black Mages version does rock).

But I enjoy all of them, FFI's to a lesser extent than the rest.

dappa 06-15-2007 08:51 PM

Yeah the battle music is quite good for final fantasy 3 shame that the emulator that I'm using on my phone dont run the sound too good.

Marius 06-15-2007 08:59 PM

oh wow i just got a cellphone and i never knew u can do that? dang so i might have the ff2 confused with the ones ur mentioning. hmm see i recently got the ff3 for the D.S..... wow
yeah the old american ff2 for is ff4 to me now dang i feel like a traitor (laugh) so which one is the one u speak of ....the gba 1&2 version?

dappa 06-15-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marius-78
oh wow i just got a cellphone and i never knew u can do that? dang so i might have the ff2 confused with the ones ur mentioning. hmm see i recently got the ff3 for the D.S..... wow
yeah the old american ff2 for is ff4 to me now dang i feel like a traitor (laugh) so which one is the one u speak of ....the gba 1&2 version?

Yup the true final fantasy 2 is a conversion of the nes version. I own the psone version which is more or less the same as the gba version.

If you wanna know how to run these games on a cellphone let me know but It depends on your phones OS.

blackrose 06-25-2007 03:18 AM

wow cellpones too thats interesting, my fav music 4 the classic ff's has to b the ones 4 ff4 yeah thats it :D

dappa 08-08-2007 06:36 PM

My opinion is starting to shift now to ff2s battling music. I also love the special themes when you fight certain enemies like those white dragons and certain enemies in pandaemonium.

Shinra Soldier 1 08-24-2007 11:57 AM

I liked ff 7 when the guitar was raging, that was my favorite, I think it was mostly just in the boss battles though but it was really sweet!

dappa 01-18-2008 02:47 PM

hehe the music was cool for ff7 shinra soldier but remember we are discussing the first 6 final fantasies :)