Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Well everyone.. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3735)

Shaggy 04-16-2008 08:23 PM

Well everyone..

Just wanted to let you all know that there will be a big change happening to ffnet.net in the next few days, possible in a week. I will keep you posted as to what those are.

Also, what other games do you want to see here, as in forum wise?

I will keep you all posted!

Seyluv 04-16-2008 08:55 PM

Re: Well everyone..

Games like other video games? Or mini games like pacman in arcade or RPG.

If u talking about video games, well i love Grandia, but I don't think anyone else does so u don't need to make forum for that.

I don't know what u should add. I really miss the RPG...and yay I haven't been seeing any bots lately so I think that problem gone.

darkshadow2247 04-16-2008 08:57 PM

I think you'd attract way more users if this forum was opened to all video games with concentration on video games that have a currently running series such as, Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warriors, etc.

kb-sama 04-17-2008 12:01 AM

And Dragon Quest!

Shaggy 04-17-2008 04:59 AM

Well, what I am doing will be a big change to FFnet. I think you will all like it.

Leon 04-17-2008 08:18 AM

so it will not be only final fantasy network anymore?
that's what brought me here :-/

sorry i dont like the idea

darkshadow2247 04-17-2008 09:23 AM

If the forum is expanded to more than a singe video, what hurt does that do you? If FF is still a service here, then what the problem with sticking to the FF area.

Phoenix Flame 04-18-2008 06:45 AM

Its my understanding (based-off of other conversations I've had w/Shaggy) that this will still be FFNet - a site solely devoted to FF - other than our Spamtastic and Off-topic sections. However, it will also be apart of a larger, multi-game site.

To look at the main FFNet page, you couldn't really tell the difference - but it would be linked-to on this other, main site...this of course being the idea a while back, I'm not sure if it still holds water now...Shaggy will have to confirm it soon.

...right boss? o_O

jedi geoff 04-18-2008 10:32 PM

if what pheonix is saying is right then sounds good.

Phoenix Flame 04-19-2008 01:05 AM

Just don't quote me. ;p Shaggy mentioned it a month or two ago...so plans may have changed between then and now.

Shaggy 04-21-2008 09:29 PM

You are about right Phoenix. FF will be one of main games on a massive gaming forum. It will be a final fantasy forum in itself, but will have other game forum you can easily go to without login out and having your same post count/sig/and avatars. If you don't like the other games that are on the main forum, you can hang out here, in the FF section all you want and never even know/thing there is other games on the site. Also, all games will have their own main page, with news, walkthroughs, and other stuff. It will be good. Its almost ready, just need to fix some bugs, add a few more images and we are golden :)

Seyluv 04-21-2008 10:18 PM

Sounds like a pretty good idea. I be looking forward to it. I also been helping promote the forum a little on a few places I hang like AC and NAA.
(Hopes you guys like my new sig set too)

Shaggy 04-22-2008 03:09 AM

Nice job. Thanks for adverting the site still :)

Seyluv 04-22-2008 04:15 AM

You welcome, advertising gotta a lot easier after I made some gfxs. Pretty soon hehe more active members might join. :D

Arkacia 04-22-2008 08:02 AM

This sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see it. Also love the new look for this forum.