Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VIII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I Wanna Know Something (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=654)

neokiller 12-03-2005 06:01 PM

I Wanna Know Something

Can Someon Pls Tell Me How To Draw The Pandemona Gf From Fujin,thealexander Gf From Edea,where To Find The Solomon Ring And Finally How To Get The 2 Gf In The Deep Sea Research Center

Tydo 12-03-2005 08:45 PM

Re: I Wanna Know Something

well for the first 2 just raw them... solomon ring can't remember... and u need the Ragnarok and go land on the deep sea research center and follow it till the end.

neokiller 12-04-2005 01:23 PM

but i didn't get them wen i won the battle against them and can ya pls try to search where i can get it

wimsi 12-06-2005 05:18 PM

with pandemonia and alexander its the same as with siren... just draw it and store it.
if the draw fails, you have to try again! dont end the fight until you have the gf!!

the solomon ring should be on tears point in esthar.

and in the research center, there is bahamut and eden
first you have to fight bahamut (try different combinations of the answers - NOTE: on one point, there is a hidden answer below the others!!!), then you can go down to fight the ultima-weapon. here you can draw gf eden, but there is a much easier way to get it!!

Squall Leonhart 12-26-2005 01:56 PM

where is the vine or wherever you go down? :confused:

neokiller 01-05-2006 08:20 AM

its just below the thing that looks like a tree just move to it n press the right directional button

Josh-UK 01-06-2006 12:40 PM

I have never failed drawing a GF from a boss. All you have to do is use the draw command on the boss, the same way you did to get Siren and Carbunicle. Then to get to the research centre. You have to answer all of Bahmuts I think 15 questions correct, and then you draw Eden for Ultima Weapon! :D

gcarev10 01-15-2006 11:19 AM

Pandemonium Draw from Fujin, Alexander Draw from Edea on disc 2, Solomon Ring from teras point when y 1-st time in Esthar, Eden Draw from Ultima Wapon Deep Sea (batleship island)after Bahamut .Eden with boost can hit enemy with -15.000 Hp.

ShadowHeart 01-15-2006 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh-UK
You have to answer all of Bahmuts I think 15 questions correct

Uh, it's only 3..

gcarev10 01-22-2006 01:11 PM

yes it is 3
on 1-st 1(fight with ruby dragon)
on 2-nd 2(fight with ruby dragon)
on 3-th use free speace and y a i fight with bahamut i use aur on all party it is enteresting how bahamut is big when squall jump on him with his limit break, also Odin is big to when they approach to him.

Squall Lionheart 01-23-2006 09:07 PM

Indeed...but you do know that Bahamut has a brother more powerfull than him that cannot be obtained as a GF....

Zeromus_X 01-23-2006 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squall Lionheart
Indeed...but you do know that Bahamut has a brother more powerfull than him that cannot be obtained as a GF....

and eden is drawable from it? :) (im guessing tiamat?)

but now i have to get used to three people named squall... :rolleyes:

Tiny Bronco 01-23-2006 09:29 PM

Heheheheheh he. 3 Squalls could be a problem. I guess people really like Squall. It is a cool name. :D

Squall Lionheart 01-23-2006 10:45 PM

Correct Tiamat with its Dark Flare!