Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Look alikes (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2354)

Seyluv 02-21-2007 04:47 PM

Look alikes

Have you ever seen someone who look just like someone you knew.

What I want to know is have this happened to you? Do you think this was quiet weird? Why are there people who look alike.

Slider 02-21-2007 05:17 PM

Re: Look alikes

Meh, Avathar is my cousin's non-genetic twin
and Luis looks much like a close friend of mine, so yeh i see look alikes alot

so not to underestimate the topic, but is this a serious debate?

To add to the subject, why do some cats look alike, and so on with other species.............
it's just what happens sometimes coz there are TOO MANY people in this world that they can't all look diffrent than each other!!!

Luis 02-21-2007 07:41 PM

Moved to the Off-Topic section. Personally, I think there're some other thread that could come here too...but nevermind. :p
And there's a lot of people who say that I look like someone they know! =0
XD
I don't think that's weird Empress. :)

Avathar 02-24-2007 09:02 PM

Seriously, Luis, you look like this nice Equadorian chap I know.

^_~

darkshadow2247 02-24-2007 10:32 PM

Some people tell me I look like Amare Stoudemire. I don't see it.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3671/amare5vv1.jpg

Kat 02-24-2007 11:08 PM

come to think of it,you do in a way =D
not a bunch but justa lil ^.^

Luis 02-24-2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
Seriously, Luis, you look like this nice Equadorian chap I know.

^_~

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Me?? An Ecuadorian?? NEVER!!!
LMAO
Just kidding... at least I hope you said it in a good sense...
XD

Seyluv 02-24-2007 11:45 PM

Who you guys think I look like?

Luis 02-24-2007 11:57 PM

Uhh... I'm too bad for making comparisons... but I think you remind me of an actress... Nvm XD Goodnite ^^

dappa 02-25-2007 06:29 PM

Yeah its embarassing to walk up to someone who looks like someone you know and call to them and they look round at you and you realise it aint the person.

This has happened to me a few times.

At my workplace people tell me I look like that french footballer tresagee though I dont see the resembalence.

blackstar 02-26-2007 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dappa
Yeah its embarassing to walk up to someone who looks like someone you know and call to them and they look round at you and you realise it aint the person.

At my workplace people tell me I look like that french footballer tresagee though I dont see the resembalence.

Been there done that it was very embarressing because i just diddnt say hi i came up behind her and put my head on her shoulder and she thought i was someone else to and she started playing with my hair and then we looked at each other and we were both embarressed i apologised and laughed it off and she got pissed (scary scary scary) oh well i live on.

Slider 02-26-2007 12:57 PM

lol blackstar!
an dappa, there IS a slight resemblance with trezeguet (I'm a french football fan! ;frf )

And i already said about seeing a lot of look alikes, go figure what happens when:
- I jump out on people (but that was years ago :D)
- Gave a slight tickle to a girl once at her side :D ( a move i do alot!)
- Made it look like I'm going to hit a man with my car :D
There's MUCH more......but i think that's enough

Tifa-chan 02-26-2007 01:02 PM

O_O yes. There was this girl my freshmen year of high school who looked EXACTLY like my sis! *she's my best friend but she's more like a sis, so I call her sis* It was so weird it wasnt even funny. She was a senior and we were freshmen, so it was like one copy was leaving the next comming in XD

Luis 02-26-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
O_O yes. There was this girl my freshmen year of high school who looked EXACTLY like my sis! *she's my best friend but she's more like a sis, so I call her sis* It was so weird it wasnt even funny. She was a senior and we were freshmen, so it was like one copy was leaving the next comming in XD

Are you sure it wasn't rly that way??

Quote:

At my workplace people tell me I look like that french footballer tresagee though I dont see the resembalence

Yeah! Kind of! :)

darkshadow2247 02-26-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Tell me about it!

A couple of years back I walked up to this kid who I thought was my friend. I put my arm around him and everything. I pulled him away and started walking and talking with him about a girl that wanted to talk to him. He keeps saying what are you talking about. So I finally stop and get a good look at him. It wasn't my friend. It was some random guy. He probably thought I was crazy.