Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Dissidia Final Fantasy (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What do u think (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3876)

clief101_ 10-30-2009 05:29 AM

Re: What do u think

i get confused btween garland, exdeath and the other 1 (my memory is terrible atm)

cubifot 10-30-2009 06:59 AM

bookmarked and b back l8er, bro, :-)

rissole25 10-30-2009 08:43 AM

I love Garlands extendable sword. It looks awesome.

TherathxRikku 10-31-2009 03:43 AM

Garland, Exdeath and Golbez are the game's slowest characters, and they all wear heavy armor, so I understand your confusion. :)

And Garland's sword confuses me, honestly. It's malleable and when he attacks, it changes shape. x_+

rissole25 10-31-2009 09:49 PM

It looks like a drill :P lol.

Who are the fastest?

TherathxRikku 11-01-2009 05:59 AM

Tidus is when he's in EX Mode. Auto-Hastega, ftw! Zidane comes in second.

Heartless Angel 11-12-2009 12:50 AM

I love this game, got about 300 hours in it, and mastered just about everything... Sephiroth's the best to use IMO because he has attacks from all ranges and hes fast as hell. Also, he's Sephiroth... so you can't go wrong.

rissole25 11-12-2009 04:51 AM

Sephy's awesome but he's so overrated.

TherathxRikku 11-12-2009 10:50 AM

Actually, it's been proven that Exdeath is the best character to use, All Guard can block everything, but it takes timing.

I just...can't use Sephy, I've tried to make him my main, but his HP attacks are a little difficult to hit with, better than Jecht, but he's just not my kind of character. You'll be happy to know that he's mid tier, though. :)

And I'm slightly behind you in your Time Log. lol I've logged 250 hours as of yesterday, my Tidus and Gabranth have mastered everything, I've gotten a couple of Exclusive weapons like World Champion and Chaos Blade, and Megalixirs are getting ever the easier to obtain.

I'm gonna give some advice to new players, DO NOT SELL YOUR CHARACTER'S STARTING WEAPONS!!! They are crucial to getting the character's individual best weapons.

Heartless Angel 11-12-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherathxRikku (Post 121184)
Actually, it's been proven that Exdeath is the best character to use, All Guard can block everything, but it takes timing.

I just...can't use Sephy, I've tried to make him my main, but his HP attacks are a little difficult to hit with, better than Jecht, but he's just not my kind of character. You'll be happy to know that he's mid tier, though. :)

And I'm slightly behind you in your Time Log. lol I've logged 250 hours as of yesterday, my Tidus and Gabranth have mastered everything, I've gotten a couple of Exclusive weapons like World Champion and Chaos Blade, and Megalixirs are getting ever the easier to obtain.

I'm gonna give some advice to new players, DO NOT SELL YOUR CHARACTER'S STARTING WEAPONS!!! They are crucial to getting the character's individual best weapons.

Yeah, Exdeath is great on the block/attack thing, he's just too slow for me though, even with Omni Air Dash and the speed boost++ he's dreadfully slow. I guess I just use Sephy because of personal perference, plus I can use Heartless Angel with I never thought I'd be able to. lol

I, not to brag, have all of the Exclusive weapons, even both of Cecil's. They were hard to collect, I'll tell you that, but fighting people over and over again with them helped a lot as I got most of the battlegen stuff from component drops...

Has anyone cleared Inward Chaos yet? I've done it, but it took me a long time to learn how to beat Chaos at 110 level...

Leon 11-13-2009 08:55 AM

soooooz, althought i haven't gotten my hands onto it yet, what r its best advantages in the fights? :D

TherathxRikku 11-13-2009 10:28 AM

I can't answer that, Leon, as there are Many...

And I have two Exclusive Weapons, I just started trying to get them. I have all the Genji Gear, even the Blade, and that was actually easier to get than I thought.

Honestly, I use Tidus because of personal preference as well. Gabranth I use just cause no one else gives him enough credit. >_>

Heartless Angel 11-14-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherathxRikku (Post 121214)
I can't answer that, Leon, as there are Many...

And I have two Exclusive Weapons, I just started trying to get them. I have all the Genji Gear, even the Blade, and that was actually easier to get than I thought.

Honestly, I use Tidus because of personal preference as well. Gabranth I use just cause no one else gives him enough credit. >_>

Yeah, getting all the Heike Stuff from the story modes and trading them in, thats how I got the Genji set, but a lot of characters drop them, specifically Garland, with whom I got 2 pieces with one fight.

Tidus is fun to use, he takes a little to get used to though, I'm used to unlimited range with Sephy, though, lol

And Gabranth is amazing, instant EX mode and his power is unmatched. And if you add all the accesories to increase his power (Champion Belt, Hyper Ring, etc) with good boosters you have an unstoppable judge at your command... plus his EX burst looks awesome.

TherathxRikku 11-14-2009 03:28 AM

Having a good EX Build will make people hate you. lol Literally, you can make your EX Gauge last forever.

I got my Genji gear the lazy way, I fought the Gilgy (Gilgamesh) Ghost data over and over, turns out I'm a master against Bartz. lol

Heartless Angel 11-16-2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherathxRikku (Post 121229)
Having a good EX Build will make people hate you. lol Literally, you can make your EX Gauge last forever.

I got my Genji gear the lazy way, I fought the Gilgy (Gilgamesh) Ghost data over and over, turns out I'm a master against Bartz. lol

lol, Bartz actually gives me trouble, one person I've never lost against though is Cloud of Darkness, IDK why, but I always beat her easily, even at LVL 150.