Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Crypt (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The FFnet bar (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=421)

ShadowHeart 02-07-2006 06:16 PM

Re: The FFnet bar

You mean putting a picture online somewhere? No, you have to put it on the internet, the web, somewhere. There are sites that allow users to host images for free (I don't know any though as I don't use them) and there are sites that allow you make webspaces to create your own homepage, you can upload images to there as well. Using an image hosting site is probably easier though. Try googling for it.

Tiny Bronco 02-07-2006 06:24 PM

Had a good day. FFs rock!

A nice cold Coke please.

Squall Leonhart 02-09-2006 09:56 PM

Lately I've been playing Runescape. It's fun, even with the terrible graphics and lack of storyline.:D

Tiny Bronco 02-10-2006 06:27 PM

That game is hard for me. Its Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Coke.

slimcloud 02-10-2006 09:13 PM

i dont like that one i am sad and play heritage VI which i also dont like can i have a vodka and coke please with ice no cherries lolxxx

Squall Leonhart 02-10-2006 10:01 PM

My guy is like level 4. :D Everyone teases me and calls me a n00b thats how they spell it to. :D

Phoenix Flame 02-11-2006 12:07 AM

Hey everyone! Long time since I had a drink @ this bar...things have been great! I'm really feeling blessed lately. Been doing a lot of things by the Maker's rules instead of my own and can really see the blessing. Not that it's easy. Can I get an orange juice...just coming off a cold and could use the vitamin c. All right guys - what's happening?

Tiny Bronco 02-11-2006 11:11 AM

FFAC's release date for the US has been conformed as April 25th!
Zero is sad for good reason.(Thread Well...)
It kind of makes me sad too.
I hate colds.

I need to get off pop otherwise my liver will get hurt. Some water I guess.

slimcloud 02-11-2006 07:29 PM

im also low for a different reason ive got ff7+ff9 and no console to play them on

Tiny Bronco 02-12-2006 01:33 PM

HE HEHEHEHEHE. I'm sorry but, that made me laugh. :D Tell me how good or bad FF9 is. I'm going to try and get either FF8 or FF9 next weekend! Whichever I can find. I have a 6 page type history report due tomorrow and I haven't started. :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( .

Some Apple Juice. Apple Juice is gooooood. Some tostitoes chips/ salsa too.
BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE TO SAY SALSA!!!

Sonner or later I'll meet someone who gets that.

Seriously though try it. SALSA is very fun to say. SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA!!!

Avathar 02-15-2006 07:43 AM

I could go now for a good cappucino :cool: .

Oh yeah, Advent Children: What a lame movie was that? :(

Zeromus_X 02-15-2006 05:15 PM

it was pretty good the first time i saw it. then everytime after that , you can't help but pick out all the movie's faults ^^;

Squall Lionheart 02-15-2006 05:20 PM

Today.....the Battle Tournament registrations have started......

Tiny Bronco 02-15-2006 05:54 PM

Very cool tournement! The tournement wants YOU! I always loved those commercials. I succesfuly turned in my 6 page history assignement!!!!!! Also, our chicago school field trip is coming closer + a 4 day weekend! Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey TIME!!!!!!!!! :D :rolleyes: :) :p ;) :) :rolleyes:

EDIT: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This is my 800 post!!! :eek: :cool: :)

Zeromus_X 02-15-2006 06:33 PM

smileytastic! but anyhoo, you did know that you can get a custom user title, right tiny bronco? (you have to pay like 400 gil or something, but yeah.)

unless you just like posting :p